Here’s our video report for 2023. Sunflower Scotland SCIO (Scottish charity reg. no. SC052092) has been helping Ukraine since 02 March 2022. It has been a very hard year for Ukraine. Most of all, for families in front line villages and towns. And also for children, who live in the front line areas. Their childhood was stolen, and broken down by russia’s brutal invasion into Ukraine. We know that other areas, and other people suffer as well. But it’s our mission to help people near the front line.
During 2023, Sunflower Scotland has been doing a lot of work in Ukraine.
We delivered aid to:
– Frontline villages
– Orphans, disabled children
– Frontline medics: medicines and vehicles for evacuation and saving lives on the front line
Status to date (December 2023)
– Hand-delivered humanitarian aid to 4800 families
– Helped 5 frontline hospitals
– Supported 890 orphans, children with disabilities and from deprived families
– Supplies and 8 vehicles and ambulances to frontline medics in Chasiv Yar, front line in the Donbas and Kharkiv regions
Please see this video report about our work, and letters of gratitude from organisations in Ukraine. We thank all our donors who supported Ukraine and our work. If you agree with our approach, please donate so that we can continue helping Ukraine.